OTHER WAYS TO DONATE:
Donate by mail
Download this donation form and mail to us at
Seeds to Sew International
PO BOX 22, Hopewell, NJ 08525
Donate by phone
to make a secure credit card donation, or for questions about making a gift to Seeds to Sew International, please call 609.466.3728
Many employers offer matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions or volunteer service by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, contact your Human Resources department.
Organize a sale / fundraiser
there are many creative ways to raise funds for Seeds to Sew International – contact us to discuss ideas.
Donate time – volunteer
There are many volunteer opportunities, both front and center (vending) and behind the scenes (inventory assembly, data entry, etc.). Fill in this APPLICATION and send back to email@example.com
We gratefully accept the following items:
• Colorful fabrics (“fat quarter” or larger) – cotton, cotton/poly blends, preferably Christmas patterns (ORDER ONLINE)
• Cones of thread (ORDER ONLINE)
• 5/8″ wide gross grain ribbon (ORDER ONLINE)
• Reading glasses (ORDER ONLINE)
• Sewing notions: Sewing machine needles, scissors, measuring tapes, zippers, buttons, elastics etc.
• Yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks
NOTE: “ORDER ONLINE” is a link to a wholesale source in case you’d like to order any of the supplies online and donate them to us. You may either drop the donations off at our shop (16 Seminary Ave., Hopewell, NJ 08525) or ship them directly to the same address. Thank you SEW much!