Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Seeds to Sew International
through our PayPal account
DONATE BY MAIL
DOWNLOAD a donation form and mail to us at
Seeds to Sew International
PO BOX 22, Hopewell, NJ 08525
DONATE BY PHONE
to make a secure credit card donation, or for questions about making a gift to Seeds to Sew International, please call 609.466.3728
Many employers offer matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions or volunteer service by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, contact your Human Resources department.
ORGANIZE A SALE/ FUNDRAISER
there are many creative ways to raise funds for Seeds to Sew International – contact us to discuss ideas.
DONATE TIME = VOLUNTEER
There are many volunteer opportunities, both front and center (vending) and behind the scenes (inventory assembly, data entry, etc.). Fill in this APPLICATION and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATE MATERIALS/ ORGANIZE A FABRIC DRIVE
We gratefully accept the following items:
• Colorful fabrics (“fat quarter” or larger) – cotton, cotton/poly blends, preferably Christmas patterns (WHOLESALE SOURCE)
• Cones of thread (WHOLESALE SOURCE)
• 5/8″ wide gross grain ribbon (WHOLESALE SOURCE)
• Sewing notions: Sewing machine needles, scissors, measuring tapes, zippers, buttons etc.
• Electric machines in working order